Related Searches : european jacketwear jacketEuropean Maternity Wearbaby wear - jacketSport Wear Jacketouter wear jacket

european jacket wear

  • 1000 Piece/Pieces
  • Breathable, Eco-Friendly, Plus Size
  • xiamen
  • 100% Polyester
  • PURPLE,PINK,BLACK
  • Tag:european jacket wear
  • Supplier - Finespeed Int'l Industry Co., Ltd.
  • China (Mainland)China (Mainland)
  • US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
  • 51 - 100 People
  • Manufacturer, Trading Company
  • North America,South America,Eastern Europe,Africa,Western Europe
  • Ms.Joyce
  • 0086-139-06092505
Post Date : June 14
Product Details
Company Profile

Item specifics

Breathable, Eco-Friendly, Plus Size
xiamen
100% Polyester
PURPLE,PINK,BLACK
Other
T/T
Vest & Waistcoat
VEST0624
Outer Wear
OEM Service
Fujian China (Mainland)
100% Polyester
Adults
50000 Piece/Pieces per Month
Winter
Women
finespeed

Specifications

european jacket wear
1.shell fabric:shining fabric
2.190T with padding
3.many colors for your choose

european jacket wear

1.shell fabric:shining fabric
2.190T with padding
3.many colors for your choose
4.MOQ:1000pcs

5. Samples---we can make samples for you and you need to pay the fees, but we’ll reback to you when you ordered.

6. Invite---welcome to visit our factory if you like.

7. Quality guaranteed/small order and wholesale order is accepted

8. Different sizes, fabric, measurement, and design can be customized with customers’ sample

9. You only need to give us 1% chance, we will do the rest 99% endeavor to achieve the 100% win-win cooperation, please contact us freely.

10.Main markets and brands:Denmark(Lego),Italty(Cofra),Turkey(Rodi),Chile(Lippi)(Norton),Netherland(Chamonix),Argenytina(Bautic),Germany(NKD)

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg

Company Related ProductsView the Seller's Products
lady jacket

lady jacket

lady jacket

lady jacket
fabric:100%polyester
lining:100%polyerter
filling:100%polyerter
your design and logo are available

lady jacket
fabric:100%polyester
lining:100%polyerter
filling:100%polyerter
your design and logo are available
size & colour :as customers requirest
best price: we are manufactureLP.89.JPG

Detail more >>
ladies trendy  leisure padding jacket

ladies trendy leisure padding jacket

ladies trendy leisure padding jacket

ladies trendy leisure padding jacket
1.shell fabric:40D
2.lining:fleece
3.MOQ:1000PCS
4.delivery time :70-90day

ladies trendy leisure padding jacket
1.shell fabric:40D
2.lining:fleece
3.MOQ:1000PCS
4.delivery time :70-90day

5. Different sizes, fabric, measurement, and design can be customized with customers’ sample

6. You only need to give us 1% chance, we will do the rest 99% endeavor to achieve the 100% win-win cooperation, please contact us freely.

7..Main markets and brands:Denmark(Lego),Italty(Cofra),Turkey(Rodi),Chile(Lippi)(Norton),Netherland(Chamonix),Argenytina(Bautic),Germany(NKD4)

DSC04732.jpgDSC04730.jpg

Company information

Business Type:

Manufacturer, Trading Company

Product/Service (We Sell):

Casual jackets,sportswear ,padding jacket

Brands:

Finespeed

Number of Employees:

100 People

Trade & Market

Main Markets:

Denmark(Lego),Italty(Cofra),

Turkey(Rodi),Chile(Lippi)(Norton),

Netherland(Chamonix),Argenytina(Bautic),

Germany(NKD)

Export Percentage:

100%

Factory Information

Factory Size (Sq.meters):

Below 1,000 square meters

Factory Location:

Shishi

QA/QC:

No

Number of Production Lines:

4

Number of R&D Staff:

5 - 10 People

Number of QC Staff:

5 - 10 People

Management Certification:

Others

Contract Manufacturing:

OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered

Detail more >>
You may also be interested in:Gore Bike Wear Path JacketEuropean TentsEUROPEAN POPLAREuropean SwimwearEUROPEAN ANCHOVYEuropean connector
The informations displayed above are provided by the seller. The authenticity, accuracy and legality of the content are borne by the seller. Please realize that the risks in Internet transactions are objective.
Talk with SupplierX
Zhang Joyce:
Can I help you?
Contact Supplier

Selected(1/4)Contact or Compare