Myrmecodia Pendans / Ants Nests / Sarang Semut
Myrmecodia Pendans is the latin name for SARANG SEMUT. There are 71 species of Myrmecodia but only Myrmecodia Pendans has peculiar content with average diameter is 25cm and height 45cm. Sarang Semut grow on mother tree with height 8 meters and live in Jaya Wijaya mountain area with altitude 1,100 – 2,500 meters above sea level. Sarang Semut is well know by people around South East Asia. The ants that resides in the nest has special form, red head and black body. This uniqueness has attracked Mr. Hendro Saputro attention, and he named it SARANG SEMUT (Ant Nest) which become popular in Indonesia.
SARANG SEMUT PECULIARITY
Traditionally it is used to cure:
1) Many kinds of cancer and tumor, such as brain cancer, nasal, breast, liver, lung, womb, skin, leukemia, prostate.
2) Heart problem
3) Stroke (light or heavy stroke)
4) Eliminate lump in the breast
6) Kidney problem
7) Nose allergic, sneezing in the morning and nosebleed
8) Ulcer illness and mawkishness
12) Increase nursing mother milk production
13) Improve blood circulation, release stiffness and muscle pain.
14) Improve and increase the stamina
15) Increase the vitality