Drills through almost any conductive material including tungsten carbide,hardened steel, iron, copper and brass.
- Drills through almost any conductive material including tungsten carbide,hardened steel, iron, copper and brass.
- Opens small holes using brass electrode diameter 0.3-3mm at high speeds on almost any conductive material.
- Opens small holes with extremely low wear(less than 15%) on many kinds of material especially Aluminum. It delivers overwhelming cost effectiveness when compared with similar machines.
- Opens holes on angled, spherical and curved surfaces easily.
- Additional cost savings by using straight Tap Water.
MACHINE EZ*DRILL Max, workpiece size (W × D × H) 600×300×200mm (24 X 12 X 8 inches) X,Y table stroke 300×200mm (12 X 8 inches ) Z-axis stroke 270mm ( 11 inches ) Electrode guide travel distance 330mm ( 12 inches ) Usable electrode diameter ψ0.3 3.0mm Usable electrode length 200mm 400mm (8 X 16 inches) Outside dimension (W × D × H) 800×670×1680mm (32 X 27 X 66 inches) POWER SUPPLY UNIT Max, power input 3 KVA Input voltage AC 3, 200 220V 50 60 Hz Max, Machining current 30 A DIELECTRIC FLUID UNIT Dielectric fluid Normal water Fluid capacity 20 litres STANDARD ACCESSORIES Electrode guide ψ1.0mm ×1 pc Pipe electrode ψ1.0mm×400mm×20 pcs Instruction manual 1 vol Tool box 1 set OPTIONAL ACCESSORIES Electrode guide ψ0.3 3.0mm (in 0.1 mm step) Electrode pipe ψ0.3 3.0mm (in 0.1 mm step) OPTIONAL TOOLING X, Y Digital readout(5/1000 mm) 300 × 200mm Specifications are subject to change without prior notice due to continual research and development ''mark : option