1. 100% natural Chinese herb medicine
2. Unique drug in China, on natural essential drug list
3. Nourish yin and kidney
Instruction of Pill of Six Ingredients with Rehmannia
Please read the instruction carefully and take according to it or under the guidance of physicians
Common name: Pill of Six Ingredients with Rehmannia
Chinese name: Liuwei Dihuang Wan
IngredientsRadix Rehmanniae Praeparata, Fructus Corni(processed); Cortex Moutan; Rhizoma Dioscoreae; Poria; Rhizoma Alismatis. Auxiliary material: honey.
Description Round brownish-black water-honeyed pills; taste, sour and sweet..
Actions and indicationsNourishing yin and supplementing kidney. It is used for deficiency of the kidney-yin,dizziness,vertigo,tinnitus,deafness,emission,night sweat,hectic fever due to yin-deficiency,diabetes,etc.
Usage and Dosage To be taken orally, 6g each time,twice a day
Adverse reaction Remains unclear.
Taboo Remains unclear.
1. Uneasily digested foods are prohibited.
2. Administration of this drug is unfavorable for person with cold and fever.
3. Administration of this drug in patients with such chronic diseases like hypertension, heart diseases, hepatic diseases, diabetes and renal diseases shall be under doctors’ guidance.
4. For children, pregnant women, menopausal women shall take medicine under guidance of physicians.
5. If symptoms are not alleviated after being treated by this drug for 4 weeks, go to see a doctor.
6. This drug is prohibited for patients who are allergic to this drug. Use with caution for allergic patients.
7. Administration of drugs with altered properties is prohibited.
8. Children should take medicine under guidance of adults
9. Please put the product where children can’t get access to.
10. Consult a doctor or a pharmacist for concurrent use with other drugs.
Interaction with other medicines It may appear interaction with other medicines if use with other medicines together, please consult a doctor or a pharmacist for particulars.
StoragePreserve in tightly closed containers .
Packing Packing material: Composite membrane; 6g * 6 packets/box;
Expiry date36 months.
Executive standard:Volume 1, China Pharmacopoeia 2010
Approval number:Guoyaozhunzi Z22022171
Revised date of the instruction: Oct.1st, 2010
Changchun People Pharmaceutical Group Co., Ltd.
- Pure Chinese herbal preparation, without any side-effects, safe and effective.
- Scientific compatibility, effective in treatment, wide range of application
- Refined by condensed extract, efficacy is far superior to others
- First research unit, leading technology and stable quality
- Good absorbability, fast effect
- High quality and competitive price
- Nourish yin and tonify kidney, effectively improve forgetfulness, insomnia,amnesia, ache and weakness at waist and knee, hypo sexuality caused by deficiency of the kidney