PVC infusion bag are meant to be filled with medical, pharmaceutical and veterinary solutions. Transparent, flexible, light and impact resistant, printed upon request, We guarantee the user handling easiness as well as pharmaceutical quality of the content.
1. For the pharmaceutical laboratory:
- custom-made printing,
- optimal storage,
- automatic or manual filling,
- bag with polycarbonate components(no addition of solvent, adhesive or irradiation),
- sterilization of empty bags through ethylene oxide and of filled bags in water-spray or steam autoclaves.
2. For the end-user:
- very high resistance to impacts during transportation,
- handling safety:
- medicinal reconstitution via a sterile transfer set,
- the use of the bags is suited to ambulatory conditions,
- saving of gestures and time in solution preparation and administration thanks to the easy hold of the bag and components,
- greater safety in the administration of the solution: No air intake.
Material: Medical Grade PVC. Raw material; Layflat and tube are manufactured in clean room for a better mastery of the product.
Volume: 50ml, 100ml, 250ml, 500ml, 1000ml, 2000ml, 3000ml
Thickness: 0.36 mm standard.
Inlet diameters: 6/8 mm standard.
Length of inlets: From 1 to 12 cm.
Type of connectors: Butterfly infusion port, three pieces injection port, silicon rubber injection port, latex injection /infusion port and various connectors and plugging devices.