(Digital headend) Scrambler:
1-Channel protection for ASI output
2-Comprehensive MPEG code stream analysis
CATV Headend, DVB Headend, DTV Headend, Scrambler CATV Headend;
TLCA-3 stand alone scrambler is applied for the simultcrypt scrambling of input code stream. It can send fixed or agile word scrambling according to transport stream. The built-in simultcrypt synchronization controller transmits the exchange information with ECMG. When integrated with CA.
the scrambler adjusts cryptoperiod appropriately in order to make decoder function normally. This is highly integrated equipment for digital TV scrambling.
· DVB common scramble system description ETR289, common scramble system description.
· DVB scramble designated program or transport stream.
· Comply with DVB standard arithmetic, supports simultcrypt, compatible with multi-CA system.
· Comprehensive MPEG code stream analysis.
· Re-process PSI/SI information from TS.
· Channel protection for ASI output.
· Bit rate auto adaption, PCR reset and re-mark.
· Remote real-time monitor of transport stream.
· Auto switch and input backup.
· Pocket format; auto adaption of 188/204 bit rate.
· Network monitor.
· PCR correction.