we ZAMPRO ENTERPRISE MALAYSIA agent under mandate seller of iron ore and steam coal direct mines.
- Commodity : Steam Coal in bulk.
- GCV 6300/.6100 Calories per Kilo. Rejection below 6100% Calorie per Kilo.
- Origin : South Kalimantan, Indonesia.
- Mine Location : As am As am and Batu Licin, South Kalimantan.
- Jetty Port Capacity : 3 (Three Jetty Port: capacity 270 – 300 feet):-
*Satui Baratama Batu Licin (Sungai Dua)
*Liang Anggang Cemerlang Batu Licin (Sungai Danau)
*MCM, DTBS and CENKO (As am Asam)
- Loading Rate : 8000 Mt per working day.
- Terms : FOB Mother Vessel South Kalimantan Port.
- Packing : In Bulk.
- Quantity : Minimum order of 40,000 Mt x 12 months with possible rollovers .
- Price : USD $ 84 per Mt (Eighty Four United States Dollars) on South Kalimantan Fob Mother Basis. Upon the signature of the contract, the price shall be frozen until the first trial delivery.
- Anchorage : Anchorage shall be in accordance to Jetty Port that will be chosen for loading.
- Shipping Schedule : 1st shipment lay can shall be approximately 20/30 days after receiving a fully operational Letter of Credit from the Buyer’s Bank .
- Inspection : CCIC, Geoservice, SGS, SUCOFINDO or any other official authorized Surveyor agreed with Buyer.
- Payment Terms : Documentary Letter Of Credit, Confirmed, Irrevocable, Transferable or Non Transferable at Buyer’s choice, 100% at sight at Loading Port, issued by issued by Hong Kong Shanghai Banking Corporation (HSBC), payable for the full amount of each delivery against presentation of the Shipping Documents. The validity of the Letter of Credit shall be 45 days from the date of receiving of the details of the LC meeting all the requirements and shall be issued by the Buyer at least 30 days before each delivery date. The list of documents necessary to cash the LC shall be specified in the contract.
- PB issued by the Seller in favour of the Buyer for 2% of the value of the Letter of Credit.
- Selling Company & Beneficiary of the Letter of Credit : as per contract;: due to the incoming establishment of a New Company in Singapore Fincomit reserves the right to change the Company that shall sell the goods at same conditions as stated in this SCO.
SUMMARY OF PROCEDURES
- The Buyer issue Letter Of Intent (LOI) to Seller.
- The Seller issue Full Corporate Offer (FCO) to Buyer.
- The Buyer signs the Full Corporate Offer (FCO) for acceptance and sends it back to the Seller.
- The Seller and the Buyer shall sign the draft contract. Any facsimile or electronic copy shall be considered as the original.
- After both parties shall sign contract, the Buyer shall send to the Seller the text of the draft of the Letter of Credit for the Seller’s approval and the Seller shall send Non Operative Performance Bond (PB) text to the Buyer for his approval. Once the Letter of Credit shall be issued, the Seller shall proceed to release in favour of the Buyer the Performance Bond Guarantee of the 2% of the value of the Letter of Credit. Letter of Credit and Performance Bond texts shall be the ones approved respectively by the Seller and by the Buyer. The Buyer and Seller shall proceed to open the Letter of Credit as well as the Performance Bond within 7 (Seven) Bank working days from the date of the signature of the contract.
- Buyer's representatives are invited to visit the Mine site whenever they wish and to be present during all loading operation.