2012 Harvest Raw Cashew Nut White Pieces straight from the farmers
I supply commodities to my Asian partners through my company, QuVos Associates PTE which is based in Singapore.
My approach is to provide a brief but detailed list of information regarding the 2012 Raw Cashew Nut harvest in Nigeria.
Please feel free to contact me and discuss as and when you feel the need to engage my services.
- · Type – White Whole Pieces
- · Kernel Out Turn Ratio – 46-48lb
- · Moisture 4%-6% (dried over 2-3 days)
- · Nut Count per kg (average of 196)
- · Source Osun State, Oyo State, Kogi and Kwara State
- · Distance between source and port: Osun/Oyo States (250Km) Kogi State (330 km) Kwara State (350 km)
- · http://distancecalculator.himmera.com/driving_distance_from-apapa_to_oshogbo_between_road_direction-12149.html
. Shipping ports: Lagos State (Tin Can Island or Apapa Wharf)
At present the darling of the harvest is the Ogbomosho RCN. It is the most sort after due to the KOR of 48lb
In all FOB to Lagos port is ranges between US$600 (Kogi 46lb-48lb) - US$722(Ogbomosho-48lb)
Should you require Freight I have a list of shippers and their rates from Lagos Apapa or TinCan to Asia.
For example CMA-CGM (20FT Container (17MT) @ USD1610) plies between Lagos Apapa and Tin Can Island ports to Asia
I look forward to hearing from you.
Olutade O Anthony Ojo
Entity Name: QUVOS ASSOCIATES PTE. LTD.
Registration No: 201204729C
+65 91696392 (Singapore)
+234 8105085361 (Nigeria)
bb ID 289206DF
Skype ID singaporetad