Main tester:185x105x50mm; receiver:218x46x29mm
Scope: 1~350M (3~200ft)
8 Remote identifier jacks
4x16 character LCD display
A multipurpose network cable test & inspection instrument. The equipment is composed of tester, receiver and a remote identifier. The new instrument is provided with fluent appearance,excellent hand feel and considerate human-centered design.It owns three great functions of hunting, wire sorting and circuit status testing. It has features of quickness and accuracy. A convenient available
tool for technicians in installation and maintenance of weak current systems such as communication line, comprehensive wiring circuit, and etc. It is widely applicable to telephone system, computer network, other metal wire circuit and other fields.
- Directly locates BNC USB RJ45 RJ11
- Tests the on-off of BNC and network wire
- One person enough to complete cable continuity check.
- Directly hunt 5E, 6E, telephone wire, coaxial cable, USB cable and other cables.
- Check wiring error in 5E, 6E, telephone line, coaxial cable, USB cable;open circuit, short circuit, jumper wire, reverse connection or cross-talk interference.
- Locate the wiring or connection error.
- Measure cable length and determine the distance of open circuit and short circuit.
- Dynamically calibrate cable length and make length measurement as accurate as 97%.
- Simple and easy use. Big screen to display test result clear.
- Portable unit with long battery life (wait-case 50 hours).
- Automatically time-delay shut off and backlight display function.
- Measure length and pair with or without far-end recognizer.
- Locate cable and there are 8 far-end passive test jacks (ID No.ID1-ID 8).
- Far-end recognizer with prompting voice.
- Self-checking function and automatically compensate any change in battery capacity or ambient temperature.
- Single board computer software watchdog design and reliable operation
- Overall dimension: 185×105×50mm; receiver:218×46×29mm(Main Tester); 84×34×27mm( Remote identifier)
- Power:Two laminated batteries of 9V.
- Display: Special 4 x 16 character big screen LCD lattice(valid visual field 61.6 x 25.2 mm).
- Type of cable tested :STP/UTP twin twisted cable,coaxial cable,telephone line.
- Type of cable detected:5E,6E,telephone wire,coaxial cable,USB cable and other metal wires.
- Ambient temperature in work :-10°C~+60°C
- Tester Port:Tester RJ45 master port (M),tester LOOPBACK RJ45 port (L), hunting RJ45 port(With RJ45); Remote identifier RJ45 port (R)
- The extra BNC and RJ11 converters are used to measure and check the continuity of coaxial cable and telephone line.
- Length Measurement of Twin Twisted Cable
- Scope: 1~350 M ( 3 ~200 ft)
- Calibration accuracy:3% (+/- 0.5M or +/- 1.5 ft)(calibrating cable > 5 M)
- Shipment accuracy: 5% (+/- 0.5 M or +/- 1.5 ft).(AMP, AT&T Class 5 cable)
- Display: M or ft.
- Scope: 1~350 M ( 3 ~200 ft)
- Length Calibration:User can set calibration factor by himself with a given length cable.
- The length of calibrating cable is more than 5 M.
- Wire Sequence and Locating Cable Error:Check errors such as open circuit,short circuit, reverse connection,cross-over or cross-talk interference.
- Locating Cable : 8 Remote identifier test jacks (ID 1≥ID 8).
- Automatic Time-delay Shut Off Time: The tester does not operate for 30 minutes.
- 1 x main tester
- 1 x receiver
- 1 x remote identifier