1. high quality aluminmu ingot
2. Model: ADC3
3. good quality, fast delivery
1. In the construction industry, due to the stability of aluminum in the air and an excellent appearance after anodizing, the aluminum in the construction industry is more and more on a wide range of applications, particularly in the aluminum alloy doors and windows, aluminum tube, decorative panels, aluminum curtain wall and other applications.
2. In the transportation industry, and to reduce the weight of its own means of transport to reduce environmental pollution caused by exhaust emissions, motorcycles, all kinds of cars, trains, subways, airplanes, ships and other means of transportation began extensive use of aluminum and aluminum alloy components and decorative pieces. With the aluminum alloy processing material hardness and strength of continuous improvement, the proportion used in aerospace began to increase every year.
3. In the packaging industry, the various types of flexible packaging foil, aluminum cans, all kinds of caps and easy-open lid, pharmaceutical packaging, is expanding the range of aluminum.
4. In other consumer areas, electrical and electronics, household appliances (refrigerators, air conditioners), hardware and other aspects of use and the use of more broad outlook.
|JIS H 5302-2006 of Aluminium Alloys for Die Casting|
|Alloy||Chemical Composition (% weight)|
|ADC1||1.0 max.||11.0-13.0||0.3 max.||0.5 max.||1.3 max.||0.3 max.||-||0.5 max.||0.1 max.||0.2 max.||0.3 max.||Remainder|
|ADC3||0.6 max.||9.0-11.0||0.45-0.64||0.5 max.||1.3 max.||0.3 max.||-||0.5 max.||0.1 max.||0.15 max.||0.3 max.||Remainder|
|ADC5||0.2 max.||0.3 max.||4.1-8.5||0.1 max.||1.8 max.||0.3 max.||-||0.1 max.||0.1 max.||0.1 max.||0.2 max.||Remainder|
|ADC6||0.1 max.||1.0 max.||2.6-4.0||0.4 max.||0.6 max.||0.4-0.6||-||0.1 max.||0.1 max.||0.1 max.||0.2 max.||Remainder|
|ADC10||2.0-4.0||7.5-9.5||0.3 max.||1.0 max.||1.3 max.||0.5 max.||-||0.5 max.||0.2 max.||0.2 max.||0.3 max.||Remainder|
|ADC12||1.5-3.5||9.6-12.0||0.3 max.||1.0 max.||1.3 max.||0.5 max.||-||0.5 max.||0.2 max.||0.2 max.||0.3 max.||Remainder|
|ADC14||4.0-5.0||16.0-18.0||0.45-0.64||1.5 max.||1.3 max.||0.5 max.||-||0.3 max.||0.3 max.||0.2 max.||0.3 max.||Remainde|