Mini DisplayPort DP to HDB 15 Pin VGA Cable Adapter Converter
* Thunderbolt Compatible.
* Full EMI and RF shielding.
* Support Full HD 1080p resolution.
* DisplayPort V1.1*Does not support Audio.
* Provide digital to analog signal conversion.
* High Performance Displayport cables with the legendary quality.
* DisplayPort is based on a micro packet data transmission protocol that allows for feature additions in the future.
* Most newer Macbook series laptops come equipped with the Mini DisplayPort interface for external video displays.
1. Question: My adapter and/or cables are connected to my Mac but I don’t have any picture, even though the Mac recognizes the adapter?
You may need to adjust the display settings on the Mac before you can see any picture on the TV. Try the following:
* Go into the System Settings
* Go into the Display Settings
* On one of the Tabs in the Display Settings Window there will be a button on the lower right hand corner that says “Detect Displays”. Click on it should that not work
* On one of the other tabs in the Display Settings Window will be a list of different resolutions, such as 1920x1080.
Try them all until you find one that works, it can vary from setup to setup depending on the devices.
2. Question: Does this cable support dual-link DVI resolutions?
No. This cable only provide single-link resolutions (1920x1200 maximum). If dual-link DVI resolutions are necessary, please use product ID 6904.
About Mini DisplayPort to HDMI
* Mini-DisplayPort is a miniaturized version of DisplayPort, the newest digital display interface developed by the Video Electronics Standards Association (VESA). Most newer Macbook series laptops come equipped with the Mini DisplayPort interface for external video displays. Check your laptop to make sure it has the Mini DisplayPort connection.
* This five-inch adapter is for use with a standard HDMI cable (male to male). Connect the cable to your machine using the adapter, then connect to an external monitor or other display device with HDMI input jacks, and you're all set.
DisplayPort 1.1a compliant receiver offering 1.62 and 2.7Gbps over 4 lanes Support full DisplayPost link training Video resolution up 1920 x 1200@60hz ESD protact : Human Body Mode at 8kV, Machine Mode at 400V Charged Device Mode at 2kv PC: VGA, SVGA, SXGA, UXGA and WUXGA
Compatible with iMac, Mac Mini, Mac Pro, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro
A Note About Audio
This adapter will support audio only if your source device allows audio output through the Mini DisplayPorts interface. If you're not sure, please check with the manufacturer or website, to confirm if your device allows audio out through the Mini-DP interface.
Feeling free to contact with us if you are interested in our products. We are pleased to have a nice cooperation with you in the near future!
***All the cables are RoHS material with UL certificate.
1.Black VGA Male to VGA Female with Ferrite Cable
2.Bright eye of VGA cable.
3.VGA to 3RCA with MINI din6 cable
Factory Outlets: USB cable,HDMI cable,DVI cable,VGA cable,DP cable,LAN cable,Phone cable,Power cable,Coaxial cable,SATA cable,AV cable ,Wiring,etc