hot dipped galvanized
hesco barrier/hesco bastion/hesco gabion wall
The HESCO barrier or HESCO bastion is a modern gabion used for flood control and military fortification. is made of a collapsible wire mesh container and heavy duty fabric liner, and used as a temporary to semi-permanent dike or barrier against blast or small-arms.
Material: It is made of galvanized welded mesh, spring with other fittings, can be filled with sand, earth, cement, stone. Can be used in separate cell or some cells joint together.
- Wire diameter: 4-5mm
- Mesh size: 75x75mm
- Panel size: 2.21mx2.13m, 1.37mx1.06m, 0.61mx0.61m, it also can be customized according to customer’s requirement
- Geotextile: in heavy duty non-woven polypropylene
- Finish: hot dipped galvanized, galfan coated after welded
- Packing: wrapped with shrink film or packed in pallet.
- Perimeter security and defence walls
- Equipment revetments
- explosive and contraband search areas
- Ammunition compounds
- Personnel and material bunkers
- Observation points
- Defensive firing positions
- Highway checkpoints
- Border crossing checkpoints
- Protection existing structures
- High way traffic management
- Flood control
- Water courses
- Emergency flood deployment
- Erosion control
- Retaining walls
- Easy to handle and install
- High tensile and anti-impact capability
- Long life, regular use
- Can be filled with sand, earth, cement, stone.