1.Remote control and automatic time switch
3.Comm. protocol: RS485
AKE Electronic Thermostat can control FCU and motorized valve remotely in the computer room.To keep room temperature stable and be energy-efficient, thermostat real-timely detects room temperature and compares it with set temperature, automatically regulating fan speed .
It is widely used in hotels, offices, hospitals, shopping malls and other high-level apartments.
1. Remotely control: Remotely control and manage FCU in building control center, remotely adjust temperature and fan speed without entering into a particular room/ office..
2. Time switch: Automatically open/ close FCU in advance or delay according to different tenants' working hour.
3. Temperature-set Limit and Auto Monitoring: Sets up a temperature that can’t be over or below a certain degree, monitors the status automatically, avails energy saving.
4. Locks temperature at a certain degree in case of optional adjustment.
i) Split design, a set of thermostat consists of two parts: a Data Collector and a Control Panel.
ii) Control panel is installed on mounting box (size:86*86mm);
iii) Data Collector is installed above the ceiling, near by FCU;
iv) Maximum installation distance between Control Panel and Data Collector should be within 50m.
1. Large LCD screen, regulates and controls temperature with digital display.
2. Split structure, much safer and longer lifespan;
3. Blue, white, green backlight selectable.
4. Cool/Heating/Ventilation mode selectable;
5. 2 wires and 3 wires valves both suitable;
1. Infrared remote control (Optional);
7. Adopts intelligent circuit control design, fan speed can be adjusted automatically;
8. Temperature compensation and calibration, corrects display temperature with
9. Dual power supplies design (normal 220V AC and backup central power supply);Automatically transfers to backup power in case of power outage.
10. Touch screen and keypad screen selectable.