Related Searches : raisinSultana Raisingolden raisinTURKISH SULTANA RAISINSGreen Raisinred raisin

sultana golden raisin, green raisin, red raisin

  • 19 Metric Ton/Metric Tons negotiate
  • AD
  • Bulk, Gift Packing, Vacuum Pack
  • 0.0001
  • Tag:sultana golden raisin green raisin red raisin,dried friut,dried grape
  • Supplier - Yummy Food Industrial Group
  • China (Mainland)China (Mainland)
  • US$50 Million - US$100 Million
  • Manufacturers
  • North America,South America,Eastern Europe,Southeast Asia,Africa,Oceania,Mid East,Eastern Asia,Western Europe
  • Mr.yu
  • 86-532-13455223832
Post Date : March 13
MEMBRANE SWITCH KEYBOARDS
Membrane Switch Panels Manufacturer
Worldwide Free Shipping
Fast Turnaround in 24 Hours
High Quailty
Product Details
Company Profile

Item specifics

19 Metric Ton/Metric Tons negotiate
AD
Bulk, Gift Packing, Vacuum Pack
0.0001
L/C,T/T
new arrival
Sweet
Y-M
Raisin
Syrup
Dried, Preserved, Instant, Snack
yummyfood
Common, Organic, Other
13%max
Xinjiang China (Mainland)
tianjin
HACCP and ISO
2 years
80000 Short Ton/Short Tons per Year
Oval

Specifications

sultana golden raisin
1 AAA grade
2 ISO and HACCP certificate
3 moisture15%max
4 different types and sizes

1.jpg

Raisins, sultanas, seedless raisins.


specification:

A)red and green raisins are SO2 free
B)Moisture: 18 to 22%
C)Sugar content: 50 to 65 brix

D) begain impurity: 1%max

type: golden raisin; red raisin;

green raisin; black raisin

lead time:

10-15 days after receiving your prepayment

Payment Terms:

1) After sales confirmation signed, 50% T/T repaid, B/L is released as soon remainder 50% T/T paid is into our account.

2) After sales confirmation signed, 40% T/T repaid, the remainder 60% is paid Irrevocable and confirmed L/C at sight.


We also can offer pumpkin seeds kernels, peanuts, walnuts, kabuli chickpea,almond,all kinds of kidney beans, sunflower kernel, dry apricot ,peanut,and all kinds of other nuts .

Sultana_Raisin.summSultana_Raisin.summSultana_Raisin.summSultana_Raisin.summSultana_Raisin.summSultana_Raisin.summ

1.jpg

Company Related ProductsView the Seller's Products
AD Green Raisins

AD Green Raisins

AD Green Raisins

raisin
1.green food,no pigment or additive
2. top quality,meet EU standards
3. own factory
4.prompt and abundant supply

Raisins

1.Material:fresh green grapes from Turphan,Xinjiang

2.Drying: dried by hanging inside house with many holes,

Winds come through and dry grapes into raisins.

3. Processing:classify by color sorting and stone-selector, metal

detecting,etc.

4. Size: Jumbo: 140-180pcs/100g , big :180-240pcs/100g.

middle :240-340pcs/100g, small: 490-600pcs/100g

5.Moisture : 15% max, impurity :1% max,imperfect:5% max

6.MOQ:18tons/20FCL

20090507184920284[1]_conew1

CA8HEVW5

u=4015743037,2895639495&fm=15&gp=0

Detail more >>
black raisin

black raisin

black raisin

We are factory, we could offer controlable quality and competitive price.

1)Goods description:Green Raisin,Grade A,AA,AAA

2) Size: Jumbo 140-180pics/100g

Big 180-240pics/100g

middle 240-340pics/100g

small 400-600pics/100g

3)Quality indicators:

moisture<15%

impurity<5%

imperfect<5%

humidity_16%

sornost-3%

4)Delivery date: 10-15days after prepayment

5) Something else, we could also provide Green, golden and other types of raisin as well as sunflower seeds and apricot dried.

If you show any interest in our products, pls don't hesitate to contact me, we are always here to offer our best service.

Detail more >>
You may also be interested in:dried golden raisinSeedless Golden RaisinChinese golden raisingolden yellow color raisinJumbo Golden Raisindried green raisin
The informations displayed above are provided by the seller. The authenticity, accuracy and legality of the content are borne by the seller. Please realize that the risks in Internet transactions are objective.
Talk with SupplierX
xin yu:
Can I help you?
Contact Supplier

Selected(1/4)Contact or Compare