Micro-electro-acoustic dust gauze
Micro-electro-acoustic dust gauze preserve sound quality through acoustically transparent venting materials
- Introduction of Micro-electro-acoustic dust gauze
- Micro-electro-acoustic electro-acoustic dust gauze is a parts which used in electronic device to protect water and dust and sound transmission .Electro-acoustic vent materials have been widely used in computers, speaker phone, receiver, digital and communications equipment ,car speakers, multimedia speakers and other modern electronic products, extend the service life of such electronic products.
Active lifestyles and harsh environments demand rugged electronics. This means devices such as mobile phones, computer equipment, and two-way radios must be able to tolerate some abuse. Even daily routines that expose devices to common elements — water, cleaning fluids, dust, and dirt — can damage sensitive acoustic and electrical components.
- Protective Vents for acoustics allow these devices to be dust-tight and, in some cases, water-tight. Along with protecting components from the weather, Protective Vents can withstand immersion in water to IP67. It resist a variety of common fluids such as soda, beer, and coffee. Often placed over ports in equipment, the vents are designed to preserve sound quality while creating a barrier from the elements for speakers, microphones, and alerts.
- minimal transmission loss due to the acoustically transparent materials
- excellent dust and liquid barrier for indoor and outdoor applications
- quick venting recovery after liquid immersion
- robust adhesives that withstand challenging environments and adhere to different product surfaces
- standard and custom designs readily available
- low profile that is ideal for devices with limited spaces
10. easy installation through either manual or automated process
11. dust, splash and immersion protection that meets a range of IP standards up to IP68
12. Micro-electro-acoustic vent dust gauze treated with fluorine coating non-woven, and nylon mesh, or ePTFE expanded polytetrafluoroethylene and the integrated of new polymer materials have super performance in anti-water ,dustproof and sound transaction .
Use pressure-sensitive adhesive coating treated with fluorine-containing non-woven, or ePTFE expanded polytetrafluoroethylene and integrated new material after the forming die and improve the assembly efficiency, reduce production costs.
Dust gauze structure and shape can customized according to customer requirements, with a new structure of the ear shape film , it is easy to peel off the adhesive protective paper.
13. Note of installation for Micro-electro-acoustic dust gauze
13.1 Assemble hole should be clean, flash and injection burrs should be removed
13..2 with adhesive in the back ,just take off the anti-stick paper when assemble .
13.3 Be careful of the vent dust gauze when assemble, do not damage the dust gauze
13.4 The vent cover operating temperature range between -40 °C ~ 85 °C, and if the operation temperature is excess the range temperature please take measures to protect it , because the material expansion and contraction of the big changes will affect the vents permeability.