Related Searches : Strawberry JuiceFrozen StrawberryJUICE JARFrozen JuicesStrawberry Juice PowderALOE VERA JUICE-STRAWBERRY

Frozen strawberry for jar & juice

  • 10 Metric Ton/Metric Tons
  • Bulk
  • 20
  • L/C,T/T
  • Tag:quick frozen strawberry,frozen strawberry,strawberry
  • Supplier - Gaomi Gaosheng Food Co., Ltd.
  • China (Mainland)China (Mainland)
  • Manufacturer, Trading Company
  • North America,South America,Eastern Europe,Southeast Asia,Africa,Oceania,Mid East,Eastern Asia,Western Europe
  •   
  • Ms.COWIN
  • 86-532-55579863
Post Date : March 26
Product Details
Company Profile
Inquiry Records(2)

Item specifics

10 Metric Ton/Metric Tons
Bulk
20
L/C,T/T
Qingdao
strawberry
Strawberry
nature
Frozen
red
Common
Ame 13
Shandong China (Mainland)
Whole
HACCP
quick frozen
18 month
1000 Metric Ton/Metric Tons per Year
Qingdao Cowin

Specifications

commodity: Frozen strawberry
Supply Season: all year round

1.Commodity: Frozen strawberry

2.spec:All tsar,Ame13
3.capacity:1000 tons

4.Packing: 10 kg per carton lined with polybag or in 1kg color bag.
5..Supply Season: all year round
6.Store temperature: below -13'C

strawberry 66

Our company mainly engaged in agricultural products, vegetables, fruit, and import and export agency and so on.
In Shandong, we have a solid base of organic vegetable growing together with large-scale processing plants, more than 10,000 tons cold storage, and more than 8000 tons fresh-cold storage. We engaged in Fresh & Peeled onion, Fresh & Frozen chilli, Fresh &Peeled onion, frozen strawberries, Taro, Cabbages, Broccoli, Green beans, Leeks, Garlic, Potatoes and other products. Variety, quality and reliable products are exported to Korea, Japan, Europe, America and Southeast Asia, many countries and areas.

Rose Chen

Tel: +86 150 64897921

Company Related ProductsView the Seller's Products
Yellow Onion size of 5-7cm & 6-8cm

Yellow Onion size of 5-7cm & 6-8cm

Yellow Onion size of 5-7cm & 6-8cm

1. fresh yellow onion
2. 5-7cm, 6-8cm
3.mesh bag and carton or according your requirement
4.origin:Gansu,Yunan

1.commodity: Fresh Yellow onion

2.Size: 5-7cm, 6-8cm

3.Shape:flate and round

4.Supplier time:all round the year

5.Package: 10kg/ctn,10kg/mesh bag, 20kg/ctn, 20kg/mesh bag or according to your requirment

6.Payment terms: T/T or irrevocable L/C at sight

7.Price terms: FOB, CFR, CIF

8.Delivery time:10-15 days after signing the contract

9.MQO:1*40"/RH FCL

10.Prodcutivity: 40,000mt/year

page-tile2

In Shandong, we have a solid base of organic vegetable growing together with large-scale processing plants, more than 10,000 tons cold storage, and more than 8000 tons cold storage. We engaged in Fresh & Peeled onion, Fresh & Frozen chilli, Fresh &Peeled onion, frozen strawberries, Taro, Cabbages, Broccoli, Green beans, Leeks, Garlic, Potatoes and other products. Variety, quality and reliable products are exported to Korea, Japan, Europe, America and Southeast Asia, many countries and areas.

Contact: Rose Chen

Skpye: chencaini

Tel: +86 15064897921

peeled onion

Detail more >>
Fresh Chinese Yellow Onion 5-8cm & 8cm up suit for exporting

Fresh Chinese Yellow Onion 5-8cm & 8cm up suit for exporting

Fresh Chinese Yellow Onion 5-8cm & 8cm up suit for exporting

1. Fresh yellow onion with high quality
2. Stumble supply quantity of 40,000MT per year
3. Quick delivery

1. Commodity: Chinese Fresh Yellow Onion

2. Size: 5-8cm; 8-10cm; 10cm up

3.packing: 10kg/mesh bag, 20Kg/mesh bag, 10Kg/carton, 20kg/carton, or as requested

Quantity/40’HR FCL: Mesh bag packing: 23M/T to 28M/T
Carton Packing: 20M/T to 25M/T
Quantity/20’HR FCL: Mesh Bag Packing: 11M/T to 15M/T
Carton Packing: 9M/T to 12M/T

4. Load time: 7 days after prepayment is arrived.

5. Shipment port: Qingdao, China

6. Supply ability: 40,000M/T per year

7. MOQ: 24M/T

8.Supply period: all year round

9. Payment terms:

1). After contact signed, 50% T/T repaid, B/L is released as soon as the remainder 50% T/T paid is into our account.

2). After contact signed, 40% T/T repaid, the remainder 60% is paid against Irrevocable and confirmed L/C at sight.

page2

Detail more >>
You may also be interested in:Strawberry Fruit JuiceStrawberry juice drinkStrawberry Cookie Jarquick frozen strawberryFrozen Strawberry PureeFrozen strawberry dice
Talk with SupplierX
ZHANG COWIN:
Can I help you?
Contact Supplier

Selected(1/4)Contact or Compare