Red Beet Juice Powder
Product Name: Red beet powder / Red beet root extract
Latin Name: Beta vulgaris
Appearance: Red purple powder/ juice concentrate
Red beet Root pigment :E 5~E150
Red beet anthocyanin :1-10%
Beet Root concentrate : Bix 65; Bix 30 juice concentrate
Extract Ratio 4:1 to 200:1
From red beet root extract refined. The main components of betanin, products for the purple red liquid or powder, easy to dissolve in water, slightly soluble in ethanol solution.
Sample order :1kg/bag packed in an aluminum foil bag outside double vacuum packing (vacuum sealed foil bags) inside.
Bulk order : 25kg/cardboard drum outside 2.5kg/bag, double vacuum packing inside.
Customized package can be approved .
Storage: Store in a cool and dry place. Keep away from strong light and heat.
Red beet powder Function:
1.Anti tumor, blood pressure;
2.Anti peptic ulcer and gastrointestinal dysfunction;
3.Treatment of liver diseases;
4.Promote fat metabolism and protein synthesis.
5. It is widely used in cool beverage, milk product, fruit prepared and other not heat foods.
Red beet powder Description:
Beetroot, being rich in nutrients, offers various health benefits. Apart from the health benefits, it is found to be
used as food colorants and as a traditional home remedy. The following are some of the health benefits of
1. Beetroot benefits for skin includes its cleansing action, which helps in eliminating toxins from the body,
thereby benefiting the skin too.
2. Beetroot is found to be good in lowering high blood cholesterol and levels of triglycerides.
3. Liver health is also promoted by beetroot consumption. Studies show that beetroot helps in preventing liver
seases, especially, the build up of fatty deposits in the liver.
4. Betaine in beetroot is beneficial for those with hypochlorhydria, a medical condition characterized by low
vels of stomach acid.
5. It has also been contended that beetroot can help in fighting cancer causing compounds called nitrosamines.
6. Beetroot can also curb inflammation, which is associated with heart disease, osteoporosis, Alzheimer's sease, and type-2 diabetes.