The Digital Electronic Trainer is intended for elementary as well as advance training of digital electronics.
The Digital Electronic Trainer is intended for elementary as well as advance training of digital electronics. The trainer cover regular digital circuits by solder less inter connections through use of 2 mm brass terminations and patch cords. Various clock generators, logic level input / output indicators and DC regulated power supply are in built. The unit housed in sun mica finished wooden box enclosure with provision for safe keeping of mains cord, patch cords and top lid for protection during storage.
The Trainer Cover The Following Experiment :
01. Study of basic gates and verification of their truth tables:
1.1 NOT 1.2 OR 1.3 AND 1.4 NOR
1.5 NAND 1.6 EX-OR 1.7 EX -NOR
02. Study and verifications of the law of Boolean algebra and De-Morgan’s Theorems.
03. Study of important TTL terminologies. Verification of important TTL Circuit parameters.
04. Construction and verification of various types of flip - flops using gates and Ic’s :
4.1 RS Flip-flop 4.2 J-K Flip-flop
4.3 D Flip-flop 4.4 T Flip-flop
05. Construction and verification of various types of combinational circuits :
5.1 Half Adder 5.2 Full Adder 5.3 Half Subtract or 5.4 Full Subtract or 5.5 Even / Odd Parity Checker
5.6 Multiplexer 5.7 Demultiplexer 5.8 Binary to Gray Converter 5.9 Gray to Binary Converter
5.10 2 Bit Comparator
06. Construction and verification of various types of counters :
6.1 Down Counter 6.2.1 3 Bit Synchronous Ripple UP Counter 6.2.2 3 Bit Asynchronous Ripple UP Counter
6.3 Ring Counter 6.4.1 Decade Counter 6.4.2 Decade Counter using IC 7490
07. Construction and verification of 4 Bit Universal Shift Register :
7.1 Parallel Input Parallel Output( Parallel load operation) 7.2 Shift Right Operation (Serial Input serial Output)
7.3 Shift Left Shift Register
08. Study of 7 - Segment Display And Decoder / Driver.
09. Many other experiments are possible using the onboard components and Bread board .