The Be2K-PLUS integrates a 3-phase A.M.F / A.T.S. controller, a Generator controller and monitoring system.
The Be2K-PLUS incorporates a 3-phase Automatic Mains Failure Detector, an Automatic Transfer Switch Controller and a Generating Set Controller in a single unit. Its programming runs fast and all parameters/operating functions are indicated by a high-performance 128X64 graphic OLED display. An additional high luminosity LED display provides Voltage and Current measurements. The Be2K-PLUS interfaces with 5 sensors (or 4-20mA / 0-10V transmitters), a magnetic pick-up or 'W' (if provided on the charger alternator). Measurements include Vac, Aac, Vdc, kVA, kVar, kW, Energy, Pf, Hz, hour count, R.p.m., Oil Pressure, Engine & Auxilary Temperatures and Fuel Level. A Windows XP © compatible remote monitoring and control software program is provided. The Be2K-PLUS is SAE-J1939 compatible, features RS485, RS232 and complies with NFPA-110 and NFPA-99 specifications.
- 200 Events Log History tagged by a Real time clock
- Monitoring of Vdc inputs for Telecom & Renewable Energy Applications
- Ideal for Dual/Genset or mains standby applications
- Interfaces with Resistive sensors 0-10V, 0-5V or 4-20mA
- Configurable I/O: 5 digital outputs 5 digital inputs & 6 analog inputs
- 72-hours dynamic Burn-in 3-year Warranty
- RS485, CAN-BUS J1939 , RS232, TCP-IP protocol, external Modem Interface
- 128 x 64 Graphic OLED display & High luminosity 12-digit LED display
- Aac, Vac, Pf, Hz, Vdc, R.P.M. indications & Power & Energy indications
- Pressure (BAR), Temperatures, % Fuel, and Hour-Meter