Sewer vacuum emptying vehicle works by the principle of vacuum force which is created inside an enclosed tank with a high capacity vacuum pump. Sludge, dirty water, half-solid waste and any other dirt are sucked up and collected inside the tank by this strong vacuum effect. Equipment consists of the following sub units;
- Sludge Tank
- Vacuum Pump
- Safety System
- Control Panel & System Control
- Standart accesories
— Vacuum pump : Italian Moro HM 36
— Capacity : 2130m³/hour
— Maximum Vacuum : % 97
— Maximum Pressure : +1 bar
— Running type : from PTO with elektrical-pnomati
— Filters : 1 piece exhaust silencer and 1 piece enjection air sucking filter.
Vacuum pump could suck easyly dirty water, sludge, waste water from 4 mt deep and 20 mt area and 6 mt deep & 2 mt area with 4” diameter sucking pipes. Vacuum pump could suck easyly wastes and make pressure so unload wastes with air pressure so it could unload easyly with air unloading. Vacuum pump run with PTO and belts and rims. Vacuum pump run with PTO button which is inside of cabin then it is working with control panel at rear. First running air is taking from vehicle air tank.
- Tank volume is 10.000 liter. Tank is cyclinder type and manufactured ST37-2 high quality 6mm sheet thickness. properly welded inside and outside with GMAW method.
- Tank Rear cover has 3 pieces water level looking glass.
- Tank rear cover has one more small rear cover. This cover mounted with horizontal opening pins and eyes. It has 4 pieces manuel lockings. Rear covers has water liquid “Neopren” rubber gasket which has airway in rubber gasket. bitlenecektir.
- Breakwaters; 3 units, made of the same material with tank body, prevents fluctuation of sludge mass in the tank. Placed in equal distances dividing the tank in 4 equal volumes, detachable easily for tank maintenance and cleaning purposes.
- Mounting; Tank is mounted to an auxiliary chassis, according to the regulations of truck chassis’ manufacturer.
- Sludge Suction; Manually controlled, 4” suction valve with a quick coupling.
- Sludge Discharge; Pneumatically controlled, gate type, 6” discharge valve with a quick coupling.
- Painting; Inside of the tank; painted with two layers undercoat and two finish layers of epoxy paint for the maximum endurance against corrosion. Outside of the tank; painted with two layers undercoat and two finish layers of protective paint for the maximum endurance.