We have offices in Manila and in Davao, Philippines.
Details of our Bananas are as follows:
1) Class A 4/5/6 hands per 13.5-kg. net weight box
3) Minimum 9 weeks old - Maximum 12 weeks old
4) Minimum 39 - to Maximum 47 caliber thickness/finger
5) 0.001 MIC Vacuum Bag, Minimum 8 foam dividers & Maximum 12 foam dividers
6) U-Type box export quality (our brand or yours)
7) Minimum 75 fingers, Maximum 88 fingers / 13.5-kg. box
8) 1,540 boxes per 40-ft. reefer container, non-palletized
9) Payment via L/C or T/T
10) 50% deposit, balance released upon receipt of Bills of Lading
11) Capacity is up to 30 containers per week
a) No "high packing" and no added clusters to boxes unless directed
other wise by the Buyer. This reduces bruising and premature ripening.
b) All bananas will be thoroughly dried before packing so as to insure
no moisture content in vacuum sealed bags above 10%. This reduces scarring
c) All boxes will be marked or barcoded to enable reference to the
grower, packer, quality inspector, and transport at all times.
d) There will be no less than 4-5 leaves per banana plant at the time of
cutting to insure that fruit will not prematurely ripen in ocean transport.
e) Inclusion of ethylene filters in containers to prevent premature ripening.
f) Shipping line containers are loaded directly at our packing houses so there is no "second" packing at the container yards in Davao which can seriously damage the fruit.
g) We request buyers to provide their own quality inspectors to work in conjunction with ours so as to leave no room for error in cutting selection, processing and packing procedures.
We also have available the following grades:
1) Class A 7/8/9
2) Premium Grade Class B 4/5/6 (Class A with 2 defects)
3) Standard Grade Class B 4/5/6
We have limited production, up to 8 containers per week, of Highland Variety
Cavendish 4/5/6 hands per box (this variety is bigger, sweeter and has a longer shelf and shipping life).