Can I help you?
R&S FSH spectrum analyzer can be used as:
- Power meter
- Cable & Antenna Tester
- 2-port network analyzer
The R&S®FSH spectrum analyzer is rugged, handy and designed for use in the field. Its low weight, its simple, well-conceived operation and the large number of measurement functions make it an indispensable tool for anyone who needs an efficient measuring instrument for outdoor work.
The R&S®FSH is a spectrum analyzer and, depending on the model and the options installed, a power meter, a cable and antenna tester and a two-port vector network analyzer. It provides the three most important RF analysis functions that an RF service technician or an installation and maintenance team needs to solve daily routine measurement tasks. For example, it can be used for maintaining or installing transmitter systems, checking cables and antennas, assessing signal quality in broadcasting, radio communications and service, measuring electric field strength or in simple lab applications. The R&S®FSH can perform any of these tasks quickly, reliably and with high measurement accuracy.
• Frequency range from 9 kHz to 3.6 GHz or 8 GHz
• High sensitivity (<–141 dBm (1 Hz), with preamplifier <–161 dBm (1 Hz)) • Low measurement uncertainty (<1 dB)
• Measurement functions for all important measurement tasks related to the startup and maintenance of transmitter systems
• Internal tracking generator and VSWR bridge with built-in DC voltage supply (bias)
• Two-port network analyzer • Easy-to-replace Li-ion battery for up to 4.5 h of operation
• Rugged, splash-proof housing for rough work in the field
• Easy handling due to low weight (3 kg with battery) and easy-to-reach function keys
• Saving of measurement results on SD card
• LAN and USB interface for remote control and transfer of measurement data
• R&S®FSH4View software for simple documentation of measurement results