2- component solvent free thick layering epoxy ground coat, especially recommended for protecting yachts below water line
ANTI OSMOSIS EPOXY PRIMER 3:2 - It is 2-Component, solvent-free, thick layering epoxy ground coat, especially recommended for protecting yachts and other water craft below the water line. For use one hulls reinforced with fibre glass or steel. Also for use on damaged laminate.
It is based on Epoxy Primer. Main properties of epoxy primers are :
1. spreads evenly for a perfect finish.
2. Easy to mix and apply
3. Highly thixotropic -can be applied in one thick coat without dripping from vertical surfaces.
4. does not require polishing between layers
5. can contains necessary volume of components
6. easy to measures hardening agent thanks to can with cork.
7. recommended below and above water line