TO-Series (Economic / Standard/High Fault Level)
Q-Type Residential/Switchboard Purpose Breaker
TO-Series (Economic) / (Standard)
- Regarding IEC standard for handle? ON/OFF indication, our products from 600A and above Frame Sizes have been marked base color as red for ON and green for OFF. After tripping, our handle position is in the middle and showes half red and half green.
- There is a push botton of "Push to Trip" for confirmation if the trip mechanism or installed alarm switch is right or not.
- To avoid the people mis-operation after the contacts melt in the MCCB , our MCCB of TO-50E/100EC/100EB, 600A and above frame sizes have latest safety design of mechanisms, delivering the function of ISOLATION which ensure the handle not positioning to the trip or off position.
TG Series High Fault Level Type
• Adjustable Thermal and Fixed Magnetic Trips :
• Frame Size: 125~800AF(3Pole & 4Pole)
• Rated Current: 12.5A~400A adjustable
• Rated Current: 630A~800A Fixed
• Breaking Capacity (IEC 60947-2 AC380V Icu) : 65kA
Q Series Residential / Switchboard Purpose Breakers
- Complete line of this series has high reliability breaking capacity and award the S mark by Inspection Bureau of Taiwan Economic Ministry.
- Rating current from 15 to 100A with breaking capacities from 5 to 15KA for 1~3 poles.
- Compliance with latest version of JIS MCCB standard covering the illumination panel, the dimensions of QCE?QCS and QCH follow the international requirements.
- There are two kinds of packing of QCE and QCS for your slelection: commercial and industrial.