Can I help you?
The Innov-X XT-Series handheld analyzer is designed for flexibility and adaptability.
This handheld, high-performance x-ray fluorescence (XRF) analyzer available to hire from Ashtead Technology utilizes a rugged x-ray tube instead of radioactive isotopes. The x-ray tube provides tremendous analytical, cost and ease-of-use advantages over conventional portable systems containing radioactive sources. The Innov-X XT-Series handheld analyzer is designed for flexibility and adaptability.
* Flexible, Friendly Software: C
* Cost-effective: No resourcing
* Design: Solid ergonomics and a tapered snout for difficult testing locations and welds.
* Analytically Smart: Auto-compensation for irregular or small samples including welding rods, fasteners and turnings.
* Fast: Grade ID, chemistry in as little as 2-3 seconds.
* Elements and Alloys Analysed:
* Can be used for: alloy analysis for quality control, non-destructive testing, positive materials identification or metal recycling ; environmental metals analysis of soil, sediment, filter and wipe media; as well as general XRF applications including powde
Alloy Families Iron Base - Stainless, Cr/Moly steels, some low-alloy steels Nickel Base - Ni alloys and Ni/Co super alloys Cobalt Base Titanium Base Copper Base - Brasses, Bronzes and Copper/Nickel alloys Miscellaneous High temperature alloys (Molybdenum, Tungst
Soils, Liquids, Filter and Wipe Samples: In-situ or bagged sample testing for rapid screening of metal contaminants in soil Prepared sample testing for analytical-grade accuracy. Automated analysis of dust wipes, 25 mm, 37 mm diameter sampling filters.