Humus Organic Fertilizer Descriptions:
Humus is the organic substance composed of colloidal nature which comes from the decomposition of organic debris. The Humus
( from Latin Compositus, Composite ) is the product of the degradation of organic waste, animal and plant remains excrescences in horizontal layers in the presence of lime, humidity, space for air circulation generated by the mixture and a population living fungi, bacteria and other microorganisms distributed uniformly throughout the mass, often removed.
Benefits of Natural Humus Organic Fertilizer:
· Improve soil physical properties as soil aeration, water permeability and soil aggregate.
· Improve root growth and development increasing the uptake of plant nutrients and water which enhances vegetative growth and yield.
· Decrease soil compaction due to continuous chemical fertilizer application.
· Increase Cation Exchange Capacity (CEC) adsorbing all cation plant elements without loosing by leaching water being available to plant root for longer period of time.
· Release fixed plant nutrient elements such as Phosphorus, Calcium, Iron, Manganese and etc being available to the root again.
· Increase beneficial soil microorganisms activity improving root and soil ecology.
Color : Blackish
Release Type : Quick
Type : Natural Humus Organic Fertilizer
Solid both powder and granule type
Place of Origin : Thailand
Brand Name : Humus
Payment Terms : T/T, L/C
Minimum Order Quantity : 20 Metric Tons
Supply Ability : 10,000 MT per month
Package : Polyethylene Bag of 50 Kg
Processing Time : 15 Days
Port : Bangkok ( Klongtoy Sea Port )
Contact Information: Compost U E Limited (Dr.Chaibundit Lurlarp)
100/433 Soi 1/5 Tambol Sansai, Amphor Muang, Chiangrai 57000 ,Thailand