Welcome to WeiKu.com Join Free | Sign In
WE ARE BULK BUYER OF LEAD ACID BATTERIES AT our shyam metal site at ahmedabad. we also deals in lead ignots with 99. 97% purity.
We are an iso 9002 certified high quality with international standard battery manufacture from Ahmedabad ,Gujarat India.
keywords: Lead Ingots
We produce & Import Remelted Lead Ingots / Blocks, which contains about 99-98%
We produce & Export Remelted Lead Ingots / Blocks, which contains about 99-98% Lead Metal with remaining Impurity Elements (Total 1-2%) as Antimony, Tin
keywords: Lead Ingot
We are supplier lead and zinc
LEAD INGOT USAGE AREAS
For Battery Industry, Fishing Net, Rifle Balls,Rifle Bullets, Weights, Auto Wheel Balancing,Ship Production Processes.
Lead Ingot (primary ) .Pb ;99.98% .IGMCo ,Iran .
Dear Sir/Madam Lead Ingot specification (Primary) :Technical Data Sheet Typical Analysis(%)ChemicalComposition Pb 99
We supply antimony lead ingot Sb 2% & 3% .
lead ingot from battery scrap
Lead Ingot 99% Pb LME Price LESS substantial discount
Lead 99, 985% in bundles
Ingots of aprox. 42kgs
Lead 99,985% in bundlesIngots of aprox. 42kgs
keywords:lead Ingot,remelted lead Ingot,remelted lead ingot
Lead Ingots 97% Pb min.
Weight: 40kg / unit aprox.Quantity: 23mt to 200mt / month in 20' container.Type of sale: Spot or monthly.Payment: Confirmed L/C at sight.
We can offer Pure Lead Ingots with purity up to 99.996%
Selected(1/4)Contact or Compare