13000mAh 3.7V 18650 Li-ion battery pack
| Voltage|| Voltage: 3.7V (working) 4.2V ( peak) 2.5V ( cut-off)|
| Capacity|| 13 Ah min. (48 wh)|
- One PCB (6.0A) installed with the battery pack and protects the battery from
- Overcharge (>4.2V)
- Overdischarge ( < 2.5 V)
- Over drain ( > 6.0 Amp)
- Short circuits
- 2.0 Amp polyswitch installed to limit max. discharging current at 2.0 A and to protect wrong polarity
- 2" length 28 AWG wire installed with battery pack
|Max. Discharging Rate|| 2.0 Amp limited by polyswitch|
2.9"L x 3.75"W x 0.75"T
|Weight|| 8.0 oz (226 grams)|
- It is ideal for memory buck-up, external battery bank for MP3 etc
- Li-Ion battery may be exploded if mis-using. We are not responsible for any damages or losses caused by misusing (included but not limited to: mis-charging, mis-discharging, any changes of this battery pack, mis-assembling batterypacks...) .
- Always charge battery with attention. Battery pack shall be placed on a fire-proof place to avoid any accident
- Please check battery polarity before plug battery into device. Never make wrong polarity connection. Please check
- Please read more safety warning.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS AND WARNINGS For LI-ION BATTERIES
You must read these safety instructions and warnings before using or charging your batteries. Li-Ion battery & packs may explode and cause fire if misuse or defective. We require all Li-ion batteries & packs buyers must be professionals and have capability to handle emergency. When charging Battery Pack, please put battery in a fire proof container. Please don't leave battery pack and charger on the wood material or carpet and unattended. Must keep Li-Ion battery pack away from children. If you build your own battery pack by our battery module, please make sure to charge each module separately by using our smart charger. The purpose is to keep each battery pack balanced during charging. The PCB inside will protect this module only.
Never make wrong polarity connection when charging and discharging battery packs. Always double check polarity