Vetus (Bacillus subtilis),100 billion cfu/g WP, Agrochemical, Biological Fungicide
Biological fungicide for crop protection
BRAND NAME, Vetus
ACTIVE INGREDIENT, Bacillus subtilis
- An environmentally friendly bio-fungicide.
- Effective against a number of economically important diseases including powdery mildews, gray molds, early blight, late blight, Rhizoctonia solani ect.
- Friendly on the environment.
- Safe for crops, if used correctly.
- Do not harm beneficial insects and can be applied up to the day of harvest.
Rice blast, False smut, Sheath blight
Vegetables, Agricultual Crops
Powdery mildew, Gray mould, Verticillium wilt;
Foliar spray, the dosage is 10g/ 15L(water), that is diluted to 300-500 times for spraying.
SPECIFICATION, 100*50 (g*bag)
Products/packaging/ specifications show herein are for reference.
Actual products/packaging/specifications to be supplied may be changed from time to time without notice according to market needs.