Countermeasure Singnal Analyzer-CM700
CM700 and CM700 Pro are designed for detection and localization of the RF bugs, with all the now known masking means, as well as for solving the wide range of radio monitoring tasks. Having high operating speed, they determine the parameters of any radio devices within the range up to 3 GHz (up to 9 GHz with additional converter), store them to the database, identify the secretly installed in the building RF bugs and determine the distance to them. They are capable of automatic recognition of the data transfer digital channels and can detect disguised cameras transferring data via the radio channel.
The complexes were developed on the basis of the many years' experience in developing similar systems and include the most advanced algorithms for detection of the RF bugs. Use of several detection algorithms (up to 8), each being based on the individual principles of RF bugs disclosure, allows one to detect with high reliability degree the RF bugs having both modulation algorithm and transfer method masking means (RF bugs with data transfer channels, information accumulation, tunable frequency etc.).
The complexes are designed for both express-analysis of the RF bug presence in the building under control, and long-term round-the-clock electromagnetic monitoring in one or several buildings under control. The progressive algorithms of gathering, processing and presentation of statistical information, high operating speed (for CM700 Pro modification it is up to 70 MHz a second, including data processing and storage to the database), user-friendly graphic software interface in combination with the special detection methods, give any transmitter bug absolutely no chance to remain undetected.
High performance capabilities of the software allow using complexes for performing any radio monitoring tasks: search and assessment of parameters of new or unknown signals, frequency range control, fixed frequencies control etc. The software allows carrying out both the standard set of operations for signal detection control and storage of the signal parameters to the database, and programming of unique operations required when performing certain tasks.
The CM700 features are as follows:
- high automation of all operations;
- examination of both the radio air and the wire circuits (with additional low-frequency signal analyzer);
- invisibility of operations being carried out;
- high operating speed one full check cycle in the range up to 9GHz without preliminary preparation takes 5 to 20 minutes depending on the algorithms and methods being used (for modification CM700 Pro);
- high efficiency of detecting any RF bugs due to the most advanced detection methods;
- detection of disguised cameras transferring data via radio channel.
- radio signals modulated in amplitude or frequency by the acoustic signal, as well as some radio signals with speech closure (spectrum inversion, separate digital algorithms of audio data transfer)
- radio signals with complex speech closure algorithms and other sources of radio-wave radiation in the building under control (detected and located localized via special methods).