Related Searches :
Product DetailsCompany Profile
For 400W, 1000W, 1500W MH; 400W and 1000W HPS lamps
- Large areas such as building facades, ship loading docks, truck terminals, security lighting, airports, athletic stadiums and sports fields.
- Compact design combines reflector assembly and ballast housing as a single unit for easy wiring and installation. Ballast housing is a rugged weatherproof, die cast aluminum with white powder coat polyester finish, complete with cord grip.
- Balanced weight distribution allows swing-over design for easy re-lamping and servicing; withstands high vibration and rugged usage.
- Reflectors are Alzak finished aluminum; heavy duty units also have a white-powder-coat polyester finished housing to protect the reflector.
- Hinged lens assembly; thermal shock and impact resistant glass lens in a stainless steel frame with snap-action stainless steel clamps. A one-piece silicone rubber gasket makes the floodlight weatherproof.
- UL Listed
Company Related ProductsView the Seller's Products Detail more >>
Floodlighting Quartzlite 500/1500
- For 300W to 1500W tungsten halogen lamps.
- Heavy duty, weatherproof floodlights for industrial, commercial, and sports applications where efficient, controlled distribution is required. Widely used for sports and amusement areas, sign lighting, parking lots, accent lighting, security lighting and similar applications.
- Strong, compact, lightweight fixture can be installed anywhere outdoors.
- Anodized aluminum parabolic reflector for efficient light distribution.
- Single pressure-cast aluminum housing.
- Heat and shatter-resistant glass lens sealed against door frame.
- UL Listed
Detail more >>
Floodlighting Areamaster 1000
- For 1000W and 1500W MH, or 1000W MV
- Powerful, efficient weatherproof lighting for medium and large areas such as shopping malls, parking lots, sports areas, security lighting, ship loading areas, mining sites and other industrial areas. Also ideal for building facades, churches, gates entrances, etc.
- Models also available for marine and Class I Div. 2 locations.
- Compact, rugged and dependable.
- Integral ballast: pre-wired, multi-tap.
- Cast Copper-free aluminum, polyester finish housing.
- Thermal-shock and impact-resistant glass lens.
- Parabolic Alzak finished aluminum reflector for optimum efficiency.
- Mounting choice of yoke or pole mount.
- Cool operating temperatures.
- UL Listed
You may also be interested in: