Every Transas MfD workstation (WS) can be equipped with a standard set of software such as ECDIS, Radar, Conning,
Navi-Sailor 4000 ECDIS Multifunction Display
Navi-Sailor 4000 ECDIS MfD is the new all-in-one product manufactured by Transas which combines the type-approved ECDIS with type-approved Radar and Conning Display, which is based on Transas type-approved Integrated Navigation system (INS) software. Having evolved in 1999 from the first ECDIS worldwide to hold a type approval certificate, Transas Navi-Sailor 4000 ECDIS MfD is the result of the company long standing experience in the field of marine navigation, capable of meeting the demands of the professional navigator.
Navi-Sailor 4000 ECDIS Multifunction Display is a flexible and redundant solution providing the mariner with a convenient task-oriented environment.
Every Transas MfD workstation (WS) can be equipped with a standard set of software such as ECDIS, Radar, Conning, Chart Assistant utility and SPOS weather module giving the mariner the ability to switch between applications at the touch of a button.
All aforementioned applications are running simultaneously as part of the Multifunction Display.
MfC functionality with radar and conning can be added at any point during the products lifecycle.
Safe Navigation and Easy Operation
Always prioritising safety, Transas NS 4000 ECDIS MfD excels at giving you all the information you need when you need it, via the user-friendly and intuitive menu system.
Information System and Decision Support
A continual flow of information for presentation of the crucial and most needed navigational information and objects, keeps you informed of any situation.
Choice and Customization
New and practical options enable you to customize the system to meet your needs, including multiple operation modes with charts in up to 7 different formats.
Connects all available onboard navigation data sensors and systems, such as: two positioning systems, gyro, log, two ARPAs, AIS, echo sounder, autopilot, navtex and more.
Planning and Forecasting
planning, weather routing and calculation, and environmental tide and current databases. Weather forecasts, with the optional SPOS weather and route planning tool, are integrated with NS 4000.
Direct effects on fuel consumption, voyage times & work time have been proven by the many onboard installations over the last 10 years.
- Navigator-friendly environment for One Man Bridge operation reduces workload and stress
- Clear and consistent man-machine interface for intuitive and convenient operation
- Enhanced functional integration of navigational data
- System redundancy: all functions of ECDIS, Radar and Conning can be available on all MfD onboard
- Palettes synchronization in all 3 applications
- Sensor redundancy and double network ensures data integrity and reliability for network configuration
- Intelligent and efficient alarm management
- Simultaneous Loaded Route monitoring in ECDIS, Radar & Conning
- ECDIS Master Station status changeover to any MfD station
- Simultaneous network operation of two Radar Integrator Board (RIB-2) cards is possible, one for each workstation
- Distribution of radar pictures from all available radars within MfD network
- Chart correction, route and user database synchronization at all workstations and applications
- Order charts, charts corrections and weather forecasts online via ship communication station protected by CISCO firewall