BABACOS PAD-LOKs Lock
BABACO offers a range of high-security padlocks that are manufactured by Abloy for outdoor use. Their construction is spring-free. This means that there are no critical springs to break, corrode, or jam if foreign material is inserted.Some of the benefits and features of the BABACO PAD-LOKs are:
- Hardened-Boron Steel Shackle provides strong resistance to physical attacks such as bolt cutters, sledgehammers, and crowbars.
- Chrome Plated Lock Body provides superior resistance to corrosion. We offer two types of lock bodies: steel and brass.
- Oversized Drainage Holes allow moisture to escape, which reduces dirt build-up and helps prevent corrosion.
- Heel and Toe Locking--Stainless steel ball bearings dead-lock the shackle at both ends for a strong hold.
- ABLOY® Rotating Disc Cylinder--The mechanical operation ensures lasting durability, even in extreme environments.
- Heavy-duty ABLOY Keys--Constructed of strong nickel silver to provide smooth, reliable operation with lasting durability.