Used on connection of pipeline connection and repairment
1. District heating system (pipes), district thermal heating;
2. Steel pipes anti-corrosion;
3. Preinsulated bonded pipe system for directly buried hot water networks;
4. Three PE/PP layers with foam jacket insulation pipes connection;
5. Sewer line construction (Metal Spirally Reinforced Corrugated Pipe);
6. Water supply network;
7. Oil & Gas pipeline (tubing)
Able to withstand axial forces initiated by axial movements of the pipe in the ground;
Able to withstand radial forces and bending moments;
Able to withstand effects of temperature and temperature variations.
Have the same thickness of the line pipe insulation layer.