1. as flame retardant additives
2. as deactivators
3. as activator in polyester fiber
4. Antimony Trioxide CAS NO:1309-64-4
1. Antimony Trioxide use as flame retardant additives for polypropylene, polystyene, polyvinyl chloride, nylon, ABS, rubber, paint, coating, synthetic resin and papers.
2. Remove the hidden air in molten glass, use as activator in polyester fiber.
3. Use as covering agents and whitening agents in enameled and ceramic products.
4. Use as deactivators in the catalytic cracking and catalytic reforming processes of heavy oil and residual oil of petroleum.
Packed in 25 kilograms multiwall paper bags, 40 bags per pallet. Each pallet is stretch wrapped in polythene to prevent shifting of the bags during transit.
Average size (um)